To make Reishi Tea with our Reishi antlers:
- thinly slice 1/2 cup of reishi - be careful, reishi can be very tough
- bring 6 cups of water to a boil
- simmer reishi in water on low for 1 hour
- turn off heat and let the tea steep for 1 hour
- strain reishi from liquid - it should make about 2 pints
This makes a medium strength tea. For a weaker tea, use 1/4 reishi antlers and for a stronger tea, use 3/4-1 cup reishi antlers.
Enjoy your tea hot, iced, with lemon and honey, mixed with other teas, in a smoothie, in soups or sauces, as rice or pasta water, the possibilities are endless!